Looking for the perfect place to live, work and play? Look no further than the Township of Oro-Medonte!
Oro-Medonte is a thriving rural community of more than 20,000 full-time residents. Covering 61,000 hectares of land in the heart of Simcoe County, the Township is highlighted by a picturesque landscape of prominent rolling hills and nearly 40 kilometres of beautiful Lake Simcoe shoreline.
Located between the cities of Barrie and Orillia, Oro-Medonte serves as the gateway through which Northern and Southern Ontario are connected and is conveniently situated for residents, tourists, and businesses alike.
With a rich history, an abundance of outdoor recreational opportunities, and a flourishing arts & culture scene, Oro-Medonte provides a quality of life that is truly unmatched.
- Less than an hours drive to the GTA with easy access to Highways 11, 12, and 400.
- Minutes to Lake Simcoe Regional Airport, and state of the art medical care at Orillia Soldiers Memorial Hospital and Barrie’s Royal Victoria Regional Health Centre.
- A four-season outdoor recreation destination
- First-class downhill ski resorts and Nordic ski facilities
- Nationally renowned mountain biking venue
- Premiere golf-courses
- Vast networks of trails ideal of cycling and hiking
- Hundreds of kilometres of paved roads for road-cycling enthusiasts
If you would like more details about living in this region, call or email me anytime.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.